“Driscollesque” Pastor Explains What a Real Man Is
I don’t mean to make assumptions, but the guy in the video seems quite taken with the “radiant and ruddy” man described in Song of Songs. Maybe even more so than his (assumedly) female lover who writes about him.
For those taking notes at home, here are some things on the “real dude” checklist.
- Dark skin (editors note: RAWR!)
- Doesn’t wear skinny jeans
- Doesn’t drink decaf herbal tea
- Wins lots of fights
- Doesn’t listen to Celine Dion
- Doesn’t watch Ellen
- Is somewhat familiar with Jersey Shore, although that part is a little confusing
- Doesn’t look like a chick
I guess that about covers it.